Workaholics, peanut butter cups, giant vegan quesadillas, procrastinating papers, limeade.
Fiesta learned how to open the door of her cage and continues to wait until I’ve gone, toss that fucker open, and sit under my bed for hours. This is the second day in a row that it has taken me over a half an hour to finally get her out. Worst. Rabbit. Ever.
- Having some pretty cool friends to surround myself with.
- Having a pretty cool guy in my life that I get to call my boyfriend.
- Having roller derby in my life, both the people involved and the sport itself.
- Fiesta, my demon bunny.
- Spontaneous adventures, taking too many pictures, and road trips.
- Inside jokes.
- Vegan mashed potatoes/stuffing.
- Horror movie marathons.
- Triple double Oreos.
- The fact that I no longer live at home (that’s a sad one that unfortunately remains true).